Best Practices for Modeling Centers to provide data citation information¶
- Use the GUI at http://cera-www.dkrz.de/citeXA
- to provide information on persons, institutes, references
- recommendation to provide ORCID for persons, paper and input4MIPs references
- to create a single detailed data citation template for API use
-> go to 'Completed Citations' tab and open link ('view') to citation landing page:
-> export the JSON representation from the landing page
- Use the "Visibility" tab to control, which entries you want to see and to work on.
Note: In the "Completed Citations" tab you will always see all completed citation entries.
- The API is no longer available