- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/10/2011
- Last connection: 06/10/2016
- 07:49 PM ENES Data Task Force Task #1439 (New): Configuration of handle server infrastructure and maintenance of handle content
- A handle service provider needs to obtain a prefix and run one or more servers. For CMIP6 do we want one prefix, or m...
- 06:47 PM ENES Data Task Force Task #1438: Develop plan for use of handles as PIDs
- A simple demonstration, using files produced by Martin and a dynamic landing page generated by Merrett and Tobias. Th...
- 06:44 PM ENES Data Task Force Task #1438 (In Progress): Develop plan for use of handles as PIDs
- The handle registry (handle.net) provides a flexible, scalable system for managing persistent identifiers. Some preli...
- 06:41 PM ENES Data Task Force Task #1384: Status of the MoU with CORDEX
- Email to Sylvi and Marie, July 1st.
- 01:48 PM ENES Data Task Force Task #1389: Finalise the IS-ENES2 deliverable 5.1 (data requirements)
- Available for review: [[https://redmine.dkrz.de/attachments/download/2130/IS-ENES2_D5-1_1-0_finalDraft.doc
]] -- sen...
- Deliverable 5.1
Also available in: Atom