- Login: k204145
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/29/2010
- Last connection: 11/03/2020
- 03:38 PM CMIP5-QC Bug #442 (Resolved): F200 filter
- Done with QC-0.4 Revision 5263
- 10:07 AM CMIP5-QC Bug #323 (Resolved): suppress errors
- Resolved with QC-0.4
- 04:15 PM CMIP5-QC Bug #446 (Resolved): F3200 record number
- please, take note of the bug-fix #2011-0930 in the bug-report.txt file of the QC repository
- 10:09 AM CMIP5-QC Bug #441 (In Progress): F3200 filter
- The approach used in the QC to detect replicated records is not robust in an absolute sense, I agree.
Already two a...
- 09:12 AM CMIP5-QC Bug #442 (Feedback): F200 filter
- I don't think that such a filter should be part of the QC checks, because due to the immense number of variables, use...
- 01:44 PM CMIP5-QC Bug #390 (Resolved): checksums of non-main non-auxiliary variable
- see bug-fix report: #2011-07-26
sent via QC-mailing-list.
- 01:41 PM CMIP5-QC Bug #391 (Resolved): replicated scalar
- Testing for replicated records is done by default.
This could only be disabled by the configuration option
- 03:33 PM CMIP5-QC Support #362 (Resolved): sstClim matches other experiments
- Hi Mark,
a) if the filename complies to CMIP5, then you should SELECT for sstClim_.*
b) if NOT, then use sstCli...
- 03:21 PM CMIP5-QC Support #357 (Closed): table conflicts?
- Closed after consulting Mark
- 03:17 PM CMIP5-QC Bug #370 (Closed): system( test -e filename ) on Solaris
See QC bug-fix report #2011-06-02
Also available in: Atom