- Login: m214089
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/12/2010
- Last connection: 02/10/2021
- 09:41 AM RAPS New RAPS benchmarks from MPIM are available
- The next generation GCM ICON of the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology is now available. Additionally, we are provi...
- 08:37 AM RAPS New RAPS benchmark available
- The Max Planck Institute for Meteorology has been providing its Earth System Model for RAPS benchmarking in rather in...
- 06:38 PM RAPS 15th ECMWF HPC workshop
- The emphasis of this workshop will be on running meteorological applications at sustained teraflops performance in a ...
- The pdf of the presentation ...
- 08:48 AM RAPS Measurement tools initiative: RE: Developing a very lightweight measurement tool
- It would be nice to have a review of the cpapbilites of all the tools in the Wiki. I just started the entry [[Lightwe...
- 08:32 AM RAPS Parallel I/O initiative: RE: ECMWF Parallel I/O - FDB
- I still did not get one point: how do you aggregate the grib records? Is that done in FDB or before on any of the com...
- Since a couple of weeks Fortran 2008 is released by ISO. One of the
features which I would love to use are the two i...
- As we all heard DrHook from ECMWF is very nice tool for starting. It would be interesting, if ECMWF would provide it ...
- ON the round table discussion we started talking about data integrity. If we start discussing this we need to include...
- You may remember my "parallel I/O talk":http://www.ecmwf.int/newsevents/meetings/workshops/2010/high_performance_comp...
Also available in: Atom